1) Montage from Crowd Surfing Show yesterday
2) Final Edible Hinge update
3) 1 Song 2 Cram - Kristy's specialist subject is the human brain
4) 1 Song 2 Cram - The Human Brain - they lose
5) Hamish wants Andy to see 'A Dogs Purpose' despite saying he hates all pets
6) Hamish got caught up in the moment after the Crowd Surfing Show & did a sweat-shoey
7) Calls - When did you get caught up in the moment?!
8) Hamish has been misusing a throat spray - he only just realized it's "external use only"
9) Calls - What product have you been using wrong?
10) Jazz Chat
1 - Welcome to the Crowd Surfing Show - Hamish and Andy launch into the crowd
2 - Hamish and Andy throw to the crowd for some feedback
3 - Welcome Milky Chance
4 - Hamish surfs the crowd on his electronic drum kit as Darren Middleton and Jack slay on guitar
5 - Welcome Amy Shark
6 - Are You Naked with Amy Shark
7 - Hamish and Andy crowd surf on Aladdin's Magic Carpet and smash the 50m speed world record
8 - Luke McGregor tells an amazing joke before leaping into the crowd
9 - The Dismount - Hamish and Andy finish the show by crowd surfing back to the stage
1 - Andy's family have a special way of treating the sniffles
2 - Calls - Does medicinal alcohol work?
3 - Crowd Surf Show – Discussing the many aspects to tomorrows show
4 - Calls - What have we over-looked?
5 - Edible Hinge Update - Hamish has outsourced some major aspects
6 - Edible Hinge argument continues!
7 - Hamish’s song about how he can do whatever he likes, as long as he runs it past his wife first
8 - Crowd Surf Show - Gee ups for Andy from people coming along
9 - Hamish wants to know the rules of keeping kids "art"
10 - Calls - Rules for keeping your kids "art"
11 - Andy has finally been nominated to go on the Celebrity Wall at his high school
12 - Fake tongue to lick your pet cat
1 - Crowd Surfing Show - We're going to attempt to break a record
2 - Sonny got Hamish in trouble with the Police
3 - We've enjoyed having a laugh at Ja Rule's Fyre Festival
4 - Calls - What event have you attempted to put on?
5 - Upset Andy
6 - Calls - Upset Andy
7 - Meme Tuesday - Jack's latest meme
8 - Crowd Surfing Show - Andy has a surprise for Hame
9 - New segment - What's That Bev?
10 - Calls - What's That Bev?
11 - We call the Vending Machine emergency number
1 - Andy was annoyed by a work experience kids clothing
2 - Crowd Surf Show - Talking launch strategies
3 - Amy Shark is confirmed to join our Crowd Surfing Show
4 - Jack has a 47 year old friend who has never had a Curly Wurly
5 - What chocolate bar have you never had?
6 - Andy has a chocolate bar update
7 - A new game Hamish invented while bored this morning
8 - Crowd Surfing Show - Pledges from the crowd
9 - Andy saw a car with lights & sirens, which he didn't think deserved them
10 - Hamish's Edible Hinge update
1) Horgs ordered the second cheapest bottle of wine at dinner
2) Calls - is this the oldest trick on the book?
3) Andy realized last night that he's never dabbed
4) Dab Zone - perform their first dabs
5) Crowd Surfing Show - how Hamish's drum surf will go
6) Crowd Surf Show - we invite Luke McGregor to surf with us - he accepts
7) When artists collaborate - is there a weakest link?!
8) 1 Song 2 Cram - Emily, whose specialist subject is the A380
9) 1 Song 2 Cram – Winners!
10) Bliss, from Bliss N Eso
11) Jazz Chat
1 - Bit Coin Password Thursday
2 - Grant Vs Graaant
3 - Crowd Surf Show - Rules
4 - Hamish was adamant he was going to import & sell white alligator boots after a trip to Mexico
5 - Harry Styles Live in London announcement
6 - James Blunt Part 1
7 - James Blunt Part 2
8 - Rattle Your Rivals Part 1
9 - Rattle Your Rivals Part 2
1 - An athlete in the UK has finally been given recognition for her event at the 2008 Olympics...Andy is still waiting for his from the 2007 Pier to Pub
2 - What are you waiting on recognition for?
3 - Crowd Surfing Tricks
4 - Jack's DIY House update
5 - Hamish has bought a home disco ball
6 - Crowd Surf Show - Milky Chance are on board to perform & crowd surf
7 - Andy's mate wants to hire ACDC for a house warming party
8 - Australian Whinging Warrior
1 - Live cross to Hughsey & Kate - nobody helped Hughsey get Molly off the stage at the Logies last night
2 - Crowd Surfing Show - somebody in the crowd will win $5000
3 - Logies Gift Bag giveaway
4 - Sophie Monk is announced as the new Bachelorette
5 - Crowd Surf Show - Who's on your resume?
6 - Andy Grammer - Chat
7 - Hamish's Edible Hinge update
1 - There are times when you'd rather receive nothing, than the gift you were given
2 - Would you have preferred nothing?
3 - Crowd Surfing Show
4 - Song Cram
5 - An acquaintance of Andy's has changed the name of their baby after 7 months
6 - How long after birth did you change your babies name?
7 - Mind Reading sketch
8 - Andy is excellent at getting a waiters attention for the bill
9 - Jazz Chat
1 - Netflix have said their biggest competition is sleep
2 - Have you had to put yourself on a Netflix ban
3 - Jez's bit coin password hypnotism session part one
4 - Jez's bit coin password hypnotism session part two
5 - Jez is in the studio trying to crack the password
6 - Everybody has a weird exercise person in their area
7 - Can we do a full live show while crowd surfing?
8 - Hamish has made a hypnosis tape for Andy to help him quit smoking
1 - Car Wash in a Convertible - seeing the Saab for the first time & preparing to get wet
2 - Car Wash in a Convertible - going through the car wash
3 - Do you feel like you've been in a convertible, but you actually haven’t?
4 - Car dealership trade-in game
5 - Andy Blows Take That Wide Open
6 - Our bit coin journey has come to an unfortunate end
7 - Jez in studio explains why we can never access our bit coins
8 - Could we hypnotize the password out of Jez's head?
9 - Hamish's carnival game realization
10 - Script prank is back
1 - Hamish & Zoe came up with some creative ways to get Sonny to stop eating Easter eggs
2 – The boys are selling their bit coin and debate the most fun way to spend the cash
3 - Hamish confesses he has actually already spent the bit coin money
4 - How to talk sport with your work colleagues
5 - Jack's highly anticipated second meme
6 - Andy got told the world’s most boring story on the golf course over the weekend
7 - Hamish has an Animal Kingdom question for Andy
8 - Ali from the car wash answers last minute questions ahead of tomorrow
1) Jack is attempting to gut and re-build an entire house, based on YouTube tutorials
2) Calls - Builders, throw your questions at Jack
3) Hamish saw a guy doing maintenance on a skill tester machine..
4) Calls - Skill Tester Secrets
5) Hamish's edible hinge cake update. The Informer calls in again
6) New musical coming soon - My Unfair Lady!
7) Their bitcoin has gone up from $900 to $1500 - they'll both think over Easter what they want to spend the money on
8) A forgotten sub-culture: Saab owners!
9) Calls - How's your Saab?
10) Our mate Tim Bartley has upset Andy's parents - he threw out the Vegemite from the holiday house
1) River of Gold - Thomas is nervously awaiting his $1000 unforgettable wee!
2) Calls - Unforgettable wees
3) Caller Jason back on the phone further discussing his Unforgettable Wee - it's too unbelievable!
4) A guy in the US who tweeted Wendy's asking how many re-tweets he would need to get a years’ worth of nuggets
5) Andy has found audio proof of Warnie's Toobs campaign!
6) River of Gold - Thomas' Player Profile
7) River of Gold - Thomas in the toilet, preparing for the challenge
8) River of Gold - The contest
9) River of Gold - The aftermath
10) One Song to Cram - Pablo on the phone, he is an expert in Real Madrid
11) One Song to Cram - Did they cram enough about Real Madrid to answer Pablo's 3 questions?!
12) Hamish has an update on his quest to make a birthday cake for Sonny with an edible hinge!
1) Newsreader Natasha Exelby was let go for her on-air blooper. People are rallying behind her by sharing their bloopers using #PutYourBloopersOut
2) Calls - #PutYourBloopersOut
3) Upset Andy
4) Calls - Upset Andy
5) Listener Sam wrote in asking for help - he's done a shocking job of buying his wife presents recently. They wrote her a song - Busy Man, to the tune of Better Man.
6) River of Gold - Thomas on the phone, talking rules & tactics
7) River of Gold - Calls - tactics & support for Thomas
8) Hamish has committed to making a 3D cake of Mack from Cars, with an edible hinge, for Sonny’s birthday. He calls a cake shop to brag.
9) Andy heard a blatant old school radio trick on Triple M recently!
10) The People's Segment - pitch your segment ideas to us on email.
1) A plastic lid from Andy's favourite local Korean restaurant has blocked his gutters & flooded his house!
2) Calls - Has something small, had a big impact?!
3) Hame received an email about a condition called paruresis, AKA shy bladder syndrome or stage fright when peeing in public
4) Calls - do you suffer from Pee stage fright?
5) River of Gold - Thomas accepts our challenge - $1000 if he can pee next to H&A within 30 seconds
6) River of Gold - discussing logistics with contestant Thomas
7) Hamish has claimed that he will make Sonny's 3rd birthday cake - Mack the towtruck from Cars
8) Calls – Are you also a Cake Hero
9) Aspiring rapper who tried to avoid paying for a seafood dinner by jumping in the ocean and swimming away
10) Office Gossip today - Kirsty got kicked out of Puppetry of the Penis for being TOO into it!
11) Rove in studio - he has 30 seconds to convince Andy to watch Dr Who
1 - Hame has read an article about a man in China who used his martial arts skills to save a man falling from 8 floors up
2 - Ninjas amongst us
3 - Hamish has made Jack write a list of everybody he has ever met, in his whole life
4 - Have you met Jack?
5 - The movie IT is having a negative effect on the Clown
6 - Andy saw two people share an odd extended embrace in a restaurant
7 - What is your theory on the embrace?
8 - Danny Green – chatting Stop the Coward Punch campaign
9 - Danny Green plays Layla's Loot Chute and win’s $8000 for his Stop the Coward Punch awareness campaign
10 - Jazz Chat
1 - A teacher in the US has been exposed by her students as a fraud
2 - Revisiting Andy's nose capillary
3 - Pepsi commercial debacle
4 - Upset Andy
5 - Hamish has noticed a common theme amongst nearly all of his purchases
6 - What do you have the worlds best of?
7 - Song Cram
8 - Hamish got an email overnight from somebody claiming to have the answer to toilet stench
1- Jack's finally back
2 - Hame is burning off Andy's nose capillary today
3 - Technology is ruining the parking game
4 - What is technology ruining for you?
5 - Hamish thinks Dyson's next product should be bathroom exhaust fans
6 - Hamish is about to burn off Andy's nose capillary
7 - Some words of encouragement for burning that capillary off!
8 - Hamish performs the procedure
1 - We're claiming yesterday's Eat the Board result as a win!
2 - How did we feel post Eat the Board? We put our feelings to song..
3 - We revisit a conversation from last year – how should Hamish burn off Andy’s exposed capillary?!
4 - We'll be talking techniques for Hamish to remove Andy's exposed capillary
5 - Caller Sharon suggesting Hamish could pee on the nose capillary to sterilize it!
6 - Caller Matthew with his own backyard method on how to remove the nose capillary
7 - Hamish's house flooded recently - shattered he didn't get a new TV out of it!
8 - Andy’s mate proposed recently – what is the time frame between asking the dad, and popping the question?
9 - Hamish commissioned a person on Airtasker to draw some fan art of Andy. He also tricked him into singing a thank you song for the gesture
1 - Today is Eat the Board day, but Hamish is still feeling off from Fridays food poisoning
2 - Hamish has been copping heat on Instagram
3 - We'll start eating shortly
4 - Talking strategies, and the eating begins
5 - Michelle wants to know how Andy enjoyed the Fillet o Fish?
6 - Nunny has been so inspired, he's at McDonalds now
7 - Taylor congratulates Andy on being the bigger man, taking the Chicken & Cheese
8 - Jack has been inspired to finally begin his 2000 word essay
9 - Kath says we need to stand and wriggle the food down
10 - Hame’s wife Zoe is here for moral support
11 - Eat the Board the movie – how we thought today would go
12 - Tiffany Hall has got some words of encouragement for us
13 - Hamish begs Matt for nugget & Angus Burger mercy
14 - We’re on a rampage...until Andy spews
15 - Hamish also spews. We failed, but we're awarding ourselves a win!
1 - Hamish has come down with food poisoning on Eat the Board day!
2 - Are you angry, or supportive of us postponing Eat the Board?
3 - Horgs Inventions - "The Tackle Tamer" - a chastity style belt, for men
4 - Thoughts on Horgs' latest invention, "The Tackle Teaser"
5 - Sonny’s song of encouragement for Hamish after he came down with food poisoning on Eat the Board day
6 - Eat the Board Press Conference
7 - Hard hitting questions for Hamish in light of him postponing Eat the Board
8 - Hamish gave questionable advice to a friend going through a break-up
9 - Have you pulled off a pet-swap?!
10 - Jazz Chat
1 - Final debate about our Eat The Board menu
2 - One last question for our Eat The Board experiment
3 - Politician Brendan O'Connor held a press conference and no one asked a question, we right that wrong.
4 - Sonny's message for Hamish about Eating The Board
5 - Cab drivers are found taking public poos
6 - Are you about to be caught for something?
7 - Tomorrow, we Eat The Board!
8 - Complaints are pouring in after Jack took a holiday on the back of a holiday
1 - Confirming the food for our Eat The Board experiment
2 - Are you also facing a big challenge?
3 - When a first date is too full on
4 - Competitive TV reporters during natural disasters
5 - Can Donald Trump actually throw a ball?
6 - The return of 'Arrogant' Luke McGregor
7 - Does all day breakfast make it on Eat The Board?